We are recruiting – Level 2/3 Practitioner
We are currently seeking a Level 2/3 Nursery Practitioner to join our fantastic team. We are based on the south Cheshire border just outside the village of Malpas located on a working dairy farm, with an onsite Forest School. Bradley Barns Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being and welfare of children and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a full and relevant Level 2/3 qualification in Childcare.
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS with Development Matters and the Statutory Framework.
- Experience of observing, planning and providing next steps that meet children’s individual needs.
- Be able to develop effective positive working relationships with all children, parents/carers and colleagues.
- Be able to work 40 hours over 4/5 days.
- Be enthusiastic with a genuine passion for childcare
- Driving is Essential
Desirable but not essential:
- On the DBS Update service
- Basic Paediatric first aid
- Level 2 Safeguarding
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
What we can Offer in return
- Highly competitive salary
- A friendly supportive team & Manager
- Discounted childcare
- Ongoing professional development and training
- The Nursery closes bank holidays and for 1 week at Christmas to enable you to spend quality time with your family
If you would like to apply for the position please send us your CV with a covering letter or contact Sarah Wright on 01948838321